Eric D. Milavsky is an associate with the firm and concentrates his practice in labor and employment matters, commercial matters and governmental affairs. Eric represents public and private sector clients in State and federal courts, arbitrations and administrative tribunals. Eric also counsels, trains, and negotiates on behalf clients in a variety of settings.
- Counseling employers regarding compliance with federal and State laws, including the Family Medical Leave Act, Fair Labor Standards Act, Americans with Disabilities Act, Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Law Against Discrimination, Conscientious Employee Protection Act, Wage and Hour Law, and others.
- Drafting and implementing employment policies, and training supervisory personnel.
- Drafting and negotiating non-compete, non-solicitation, severance and other types of employment agreements.
- Defending employers against claims under federal and State anti-discrimination, whistleblower, and civil rights laws.
- Drafting distribution agreements and other commercial instruments.
- Prosecuting and defending actions for breach of contract between businesses and shareholders.
- Prosecuting and defending a variety of civil litigation matters, including insurance disputes, business tort matters, and construction matters.
- Counseling and representing public entities in connection with issues arising under State Ethics laws, Civil Service laws, Title 40A of the New Jersey Statutes, and other federal, State, and local authorities.
Before joining the firm, Eric served as a judicial law clerk to the Honorable Marc M. Baldwin of the New Jersey Superior Court, Burlington County.
Franklin and Marshall College (B.A., 2006)
Rutgers University School of Law (J.D., 2009)
United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
New Jersey Bar Association
Pennsylvania Bar Association
Camden County Bar Association
Burlington County Bar Association
“New Jersey Super Lawyers Rising Star (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)”.*The Rising Stars list is issued by Thomson Reuters. A description of the selection methodology can be found at https://www.superlawyers.com/about/selection_process_detail.html#rs. No aspect of the advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.