Business Transactions & Planning
Matters related to business law can be complex and difficult to navigate without the proper experience and resources. Our firm has a great deal of experience guiding our business clients through business formation and transactions.
The attorneys at Brown & Connery provide advice and counsel to corporations, partnerships and other business entities on a variety of matters that affect businesses today. Our services include:
- Advice and planning related to the formation of business entities
- Drafting documents including partnership, incorporation and operating agreements
- Negotiating the sale and purchase of businesses
- Preparing employment agreements and restrictive covenants
- Drafting sale and merger agreements
- Resolving shareholder disputes
- Advising clients on banking and corporate loan transactions
- Negotiation and review of leases and contracts
- Debt collection
- Compliance and regulatory matters
- Preparation of corporate resolutions and by-laws.